WHY SUGAR MAKES US FAT & WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT
Back in the 1970s the buzz about losing weight was all about curtailing the amount of fat in the foods that we ate. In fact, U.S. dietary recommendations focused on fat reduction. But, guess what? Americans gained weight! Now the buzz is about sugar and how it contributes to obesity, diabetes, heart disease dementia and a host of other health issues.
In this E-Guide Vicki outlines how the demonization of fat actually contributed to America’s obesity crisis, and some simple steps that you can take to reverse the trend… and lose weight by reducing or eliminating sugar from your diet.
In this e-guide, you’ll learn:
1. Why America’s weight went up despite fat consumption going down
2. Why it’s not our fault that we’re fat
3. How food manufacturers have exploited our taste buds
4. Why the more sugar you eat, the more sugar you want
5. How to find sugar in processed foods
6. Simple steps to crowd sugar out of your life
Please CONTACT ME for more information.